Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My First Poem

                India has advanced one more step in the area of space science by injecting the five satellites into the orbit with the help of our elegant PSLV rocket. When each time we achieve milestones in this area, I feel like, more jewels are being added to adorn the prestigious tiara of ours. I was thinking about the rocket and the student effort of various institutions in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka in developing the Pico satellite for the ISRO. The intricate rocket structures and missiles have always been a passion of mine. By reading the news, tears came out of my eyes by feeling guilt upon me as I was unable to turn my passion to my profession. Then some flow of thoughts came to my mind. I arranged those, and that became my first poem.

                        Sombre thoughts

           When the Organizational feat nourish
           Minds of many people cherish
           Happiness in me perish
           Suppressed thoughts in my mind spurts
           And I become childish

           Pondering, the journey is not jaunt
           Timid to take the detour
           Still, want to turn my yield
           An impetus to my Country's progress
           Cracking new ideas to merge with it
           Here my life goes ......

7 comments: